Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Free pictures!

In my last post I talked about blogs that had to do with what I am interested in...travel, food, and fashion. This week we had to go onto free picture websites to find some images and then explain what their licensing was according to the website. I decided to stick with the theme of travel, food and fashion.



This first picture is of the clocktower in London, one of my favorite places to visit! I found this image off of pixabay. The image is a JPG that was uploaded in November 17th 2012 and it is free for commercial use, no attribution required.
















This is a picture of my all time favorite food, doughnuts! I found this image off of morguefile. Under this pictures license the user is free to adapt the work (or remix), use for commercial purposes, and accompany photos with similar content. However, you cannot own this image or sell this image.









This is a picture of my favorite aspect of fashion-shoes! I got this image off of foter. The license allows for the user to share this picture, however, the user must give appropriate credit, indicate if changes were made, cannot use for commercial use, and has to give credit.
Photo credit: Shaun Bascara via Foter.com / CC BY-NC-ND

No comments:

Post a Comment

Field House VR Tour

Suz and I worked on this practice VR tour together. We went to the field house and took 360 pictures of areas we were familiar with.