Thursday, August 24, 2017

Hello Everyone!

My name is Savannah Markey and I am in Digital Literacies I. I am a senior at Limestone College, majoring in Professional Communications. Looking over the syllabus for this class I see that we will be doing a lot of hands on assignments, following the "knowing, doing, and making" theory. I hope to leave this classroom having a stronger internet presence, and more knowledge about new media and everything that goes into it. Along with an internet presence, and new media knowledge, I also want to have a website that I am confident in, and add to my portfolio.  I hope that after this class I am more confident in myself and my technology skills, helping me in my new professional life.

3 comments:

Field House VR Tour

Suz and I worked on this practice VR tour together. We went to the field house and took 360 pictures of areas we were familiar with.