Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Video Editing Experience

Editing in class on Tuesday was a really cool  experience. Learning how to use the software was exciting, but also challenging. We had to really pay attention to what Mikey was saying, but he was showing us step by step which was helpful. It was cool to learn the different effects and how to add pictures, videos, and sound. I know I will need to continue to practice, as it will be a learning experience. But it is exciting to already have started editing on the second day of class, and I look forward to when I can edit on my own. I also created a Youtube channel that we will be posting our videos on throughout the semester!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Field House VR Tour

Suz and I worked on this practice VR tour together. We went to the field house and took 360 pictures of areas we were familiar with.