Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Shot list for B-Roll

The idea I have for my B-roll video is to show the journey of the little destination half marathon run my roommates and I are taking on this up coming weekend!

1- Show myself and my roommates in the camera, talking about the half marathon
2- 5 am Friday, show that we are leaving on the 7 hour journey, cut away to the car
3- Throughout the journey show little videos of the girls in the car, driving
4- Take video of myself when we are arriving to my house in FL, cut away to the house, the rooms in the house and my family
5- Show the food and activities of the weekend
6- Day of the race, take a video of the girls running the race, cut away to the crowd, (possibly mom tapes the finish?)
7- Show the celebration of completing the run! Cut away to food and drinks and activities

This is what I have brainstormed so far, I know that as I start to shoot it might change, or have to be adjusted. Also, in between shots, if needed, I will come on and explain the do's and don't's of creating the b-roll video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Field House VR Tour

Suz and I worked on this practice VR tour together. We went to the field house and took 360 pictures of areas we were familiar with.